FreeS/WAN IPSec for Linux, EurOpen/USENIX, NordU2000, RGB
Table of Contents
Goal: securing the internet by making IPsec available to all.
- The Team has four Canadian techies
- Henry Spencer is Project Lead
- Richard Guy Briggs is the Kernel Programmer
- Hugh Redelmeier is the Daemon Programmer
- Sandy Harris is the Documentor
- The rest of the team must be non-technical because they are in the US
- Hugh Daniel does Project mis-Management & Testing
- John Gilmore is the Executive
- Our code is free, in several ways (see later)
- Other (non-US) people contributing code to our project.
- Join our mailing list and become part of the community!
Last modified by Richard Guy
Briggs on February 10th, 2000.