FreeS/WAN IPSec for Linux, Alternative: Linux'99, RGB
Table of Contents
Challenges and Solutions
- How do we get at incoming and outgoing packets? dummy devs? FW code?
- How to route transport mode packets (stoopid routing tricks)
- Kernel-accessible random functions -- get_random_bytes()
- Static linked KLIPS
- Route-stealing -- internal loop
- Bypass for IKE (UDP/500)
- IPIP dependance, built from it, include it.
- What to do with MTU and fragmentation
- PF_KEYv2 sockets
- Extending PF_KEYv2 or SDB?
- 2.2.x kernels
Last modified by Richard Guy
Briggs on October 7th, 1999.